General Rules and Regulations
- Present your Library Card at the counter when borrowing library materials. Using another Library Card shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- Library Card should have an ID picture; the signature of the Librarian and owner’s signature.
- Library Card should be kept in the Library when books are borrowed until the books are returned.
- Be sure to get your Library Card before leaving the counter.
- Leave your things except valuables at the shelves provided for at the entrance.
6. Any book lost or damaged while in loan must be reported immediately to where it was charged out. The borrower is given one week to retrieve the book but fines continue until it is confirmed that the book is no where to be found. Lost books should be replaced or paid in cash at their current prices. All payments should be done at the Cashier;s Office. Official receipts should then be submitted to the librarian.
7. Fines will be imposed to the Library users who have overdue books and other library materials.
9. Books and other library materials requested for photocopy outside the library are given 30 minutes to 1 hour time allotment only. Failure to returned the materials at the given time, the borrower will then be subjected for disciplinary action with a fine of Php 5.00 per hour for the books in the Reserve Section and Php 8.00 per hour at the General Circulation Section.
10. Faculty and Staff are allowed to borrow books or the subject they are teaching. However, borrowed books may be recalled anytime when these are needed in the Library. There are fines imposed if it is necessary. At the end of the semester, the faculty and staff are required to return all borrowed books.
11. Encyclopedias, magazines and other materials which are considered Rare Collection, are for inside reading only. However, you can request for photocopy within 30 minutes only. A fine of Php 5.00 per hour will be imposed for the failure to return the materials on the specified time.
12.) Students who shall mutilate or steal any library materials from the Library will be recommended for suspension. Repetition of such offense will be recommended for expulsion and/ or be deprived of the library services in the university.
13.) Outsiders who wish to avail of library services of the university will be charged Php.50.00 per day.
* All Library Users are therefore expected to abide by these policies.
Intramurals 2011 This year's Intramurals will take place on September...